Friday 21 July 2017

Appalled

Word of the Day: Appalled

Meaning from dictionary.com: To fill or overcome with horror, consternation, or fear; dismay:



Simple Explanation:


  1. This is a verb used to describe a feeling. So think of how you felt when you heard Trump won the election. 😲😨😱. That is exactly what appalled means. " I was appalled by the 2016 election result"
  2. You wake up in the middle of the night and see a Yuuuuuuge(huge) elephant right next to you about to put it's gigantic leg on your face. It would have totally appalled you. 
  3. You will not believe what just happened, while I was writing this my browser got closed and all that I wrote was lost. I was literally appalled while explaining what appalled means. It's actually a sad story, I had to rewrite everything :( 



Visual Explanation:

No comments:

Post a Comment