Thursday 20 July 2017

Intro

There are about millions of websites around the internet to learn vocabulary, then why do you have to choose this blog? Because I came up with a strategy that will actually work and makes learning new works so much fun.

How is this going to work? 
Basically everyday I'll come up with 4 new words and we'll be using it in different circumstances so that we remember it easily. For. eg  I'll use that word in a meme or in a song or give a funny, stupid virtual explanation that'll let you remember it easily.

TIP #1: We all know the struggle of forgetting the sad and embarrassing things that we have done. It's like out brain just doesn't want to forget something stupid. So, why not make use of that, relating these words to something that you can never forget would actually help you remember new words easily. 



Let's get started!

P.S- I just made that all up. Actually, I am writing this blog to help me improve my vocabulary and writing skills. I just couldn't learn using the commercial "improve your vocabulary stuff", so I came up with my own way of learning it. I tend to learn things faster if I have to teach someone, so I'm gonna be learning new words and teaching you, so that I can improve my vocabulary You are more than welcome to use my weird strategy, if you are interested. :D

No comments:

Post a Comment